donate to Wild about Society
The Wild About Outdoor Learning Society depends fully on financial support from grants and direct donations to facilitate outdoor learning festivals, training, and networking events in British Columbia.
gFunds are used for basic Wild About needs such as honoraria for Indigenous welcomes, presentations that are representative of diverse populations, staff (to coordinate, instruct and develop resources/tools), networking events, equipment, volunteer appreciation, advertising and office supplies.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO MAKE A FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION:
1. Donate via PayPal (tax receipt not provided). Follow the link or use the QR code above.
2. Donate through our partner organization – Simon Fraser University – Institute for Environmental Learning Fund (tax deductible receipt provided). Follow link to the Simon Fraser University Advancement and Alumni page
- Go to SEARCH FOR PREFERRED FUND field
- ENTER Institute for Environmental Learning Fund. It will appear in a drop-down menu when you start typing Institute.
- Once on the IEL donation page, click on “Make my gift a Tribute”.
- Select “In honour of” and write “Wild About Outdoor Learning Society” to receive a tax-receipt for the work of Wild About Outdoor Learning Society.
- Please check the box to notify Wild About Outdoor Learning Society of your donation at [email protected] so we can thank you for your gift personally and put your money to work.
Your support is very much appreciated AND HELPS US TO SUPPORT PEOPLE to #getOUTdoors #getINvolved