How might you keep your body physically healthy during COVID-19?
This is a list of the activities that many can (and will) do throughout their lives. Most are applicable during COVID-19 and people of many ages can do these, at their own degree of challenge. Most activities can be done outdoors around your home, with no cost:
1. Walk- you can walk around your neighbourhood- keeping safe physical distancing
2. Run- as above but running….
3. Squats- Easily done indoors or outdoors, no equipment necessary
4. Turkish Getup- Again, indoors or outdoors. Do not have a kettle bell? Fill up a milk jug with water and use that…
5. Swimming- may be a difficult during COVID-19.
6. Push ups- indoor/outdoor- easy to drop and give 10 or 20 or….
7. Plank- indoor/outdoor- no cost or equipment
8. Pull ups- may be a difficult during COVID-19. Make sure you clean hands after touching a pull up bar.
9. Stretching- You can stretch anywhere! Take a matt or blanket outdoors and stretch.
10. Diet- What you eat plays an important role in how you feel and your energy
Read the original article from the Huff Post here.